Can you imagine your life without
a positive role model?
a high school diploma?
a plan for the future?
Cincinnati Youth Collaborative (CYC) provides critical services that create a pathway to success for nearly 5,000 vulnerable students each year. These services prepare students to realize education and career possibilities and find success.
In the 2016-2017 school year, 95% of CYC seniors graduated on-time from high school.
Supporting CYC ensures at-risk kids in our community receive the necessary guidance to reach their full potential.
· $2,500 breaks the cycle of poverty for two students by unlocking the full range of career possibilities through CYC's Work Readiness program
· $1,000 changes the life of a student by supporting a mentor/mentee relationship for a full year
· $500 creates life-changing experiences in the lives of 30 students by providing transportation to visit a college campus or career exposure visit
· $250 creates a brighter future in a student's life by providing 1 year of college and career services
· $100 covers 10 background checks for new mentors
· Amount of your choice. Every gift makes a difference in the life of a child. Thank you for your support!
For more information or if you have any questions, please call Elise Hyder at 513-363-5223 or email email@example.com.
For more information or if you have any questions, please call Patti Shepard at 513-363-5253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.